Monday, July 14, 2008

Our First Blog:Hello All!

Hey Everyone! I am so excited to now have a blog. I love the idea of being able to show off my beautiful family to friends, and just let everyone know what is going on in our lives. I have been married to Matt George (McAdory class of 98) for almost nine years now. We are still as happy as ever. I truly believe God creates that one special person for you, and that you are not complete until you find them. I am just so blessed to have found mine as soon as I did! On our one year wedding anniversary we found out we were pregnant with our first little girl, Cassidy Lynn. She will be 7 on July 17. I cannot believe how big she is getting! She is about as perfect as a child can be. She is beautiful, polite, smart, and loves the outdoors and sports. She is a princess and tomboy combined into one! On March 30, 2006 we had our second little girl Madison Ann. She was definitely a blessing. On January 5, 2005 I gave birth to a stillborn son, and it nearly destroyed me. If it was not for my faith in the Lord and the love of my husband, I don't think I could have gotten through it. It was seven months after this that I found out I was pregnant with Madison. She is my wild one! She is adorable and rotten rolled into one. I thank the Lord every day for these miracles.

No comments: