Thursday, April 16, 2009

Baby Update!

Matt and I went this morning and found out baby #3 is a girl! I can't believe I am going to have 3 girls! Matt was so funny, we talked about getting him a tag for his truck that says "Ladies Man." The heartbeat was really good at 148 and Dr. Heaton said my pictures of her heart, kidneys, and brain were some of the prettiest she had seen, which meant everything looks great! My blood pressure was really good again, which was fabulous. I had lost a little bit of weight due to a stomach bug we had this week so she drew some blood and has me doing a 24 hour protein test to make sure everything is okay. All in all it was a good visit and I go back again May 7. I can't believe how fast time is flying by!!!

By the way, I knew I wanted to name the baby Charlie whether it was a boy or girl so her name is going to be Charley Brooke!

3 comments:

The Hall's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Hall's said...

Love the name! Your girls are growing fast and they are both beautiful!

Shea said...

HAPPY MONDAY! I gave you a blogger award ~ Check it out on my page!