Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Eve at Nana and PawPaw's

Christmas Eve we always spend at my parents' house. We put the girls in their Christmas pajamas then head over there to eat dinner and open gifts. After eating a really good steak dinner (thanks Daddy!) we opened presents. And opened presents. Then, we opened some more. We started off giving my mom her picture that we had blown up and framed of me, Krystal, and BJ, and she LOVED it! My dad liked his too that we surprised him with of us and the grand kids. Then it was on to the kids. The girls both got scooters, baby dolls, clothes, Hannah Montana stuff, plus my dad bought all the kids a play kitchen to stay at his house in the play room.






























But the big surprise of the night came for Cassidy because she got her first hunting rifle.




No comments: