Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Morning

I am still a kid at heart so I was awake at 5:45 Christmas morning ready to open gifts. By 6:30 when neither of my girls nor Matt had woken up, I woke Matt up and told him we had to get the girls up. After shaking his head in disbelief, we got up with the cameras and I went to get the girls. Madison wasn't too thrilled about being woken, but Cassidy helped her to get excited. All I can say is they must have been really good girls this year because they got loaded up. Cassidy's big gift was a Wii, that came with all the extras. She also got a really cute girly Auburn jacket and some Auburn earring, plus a few DVDs, cute pajamas and slippers, and a few other things. Madison got a princess DVD player to go with her princess TV (the other DVD player broke), plus Dora and Pegasus, cute pjs and slippers like Cassidy's, DVDs, plus a lot of little things. They also got a stocking full of candy, games, and ornaments. I had very happy little girls!



>

No comments: