Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sweet and Sassy


I am not referring to her but with a title of "Sweet and Sassy" how could I not include this picture????


Cassidy went to her friend Taylor's birthday party a few weekends ago at the Sweet and Sassy Spa at Patton Creek and had a wonderful time. S&S is a spa for little girls where they go and get their hair and nails done, plus get to dress up for a fashion show. The girls were also lucky enough to have the chance to ride around Hoover in a pink limo. I felt sorry for Taylor's dad though because he had to ride around with 13 squealing girls watching High School Musical. Glad it wasn't me!!







2 comments:

Christy Ross said...

I remember having a birthday party at dairy queen that I thought was pretty cool ... it doesn't seem so cool anymore!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

CONGRATS ON THE NEW BABY, I JUST READ THAT!! WE WILL BE PRAYING FOR A HEALTHY BABY!